Chantland Trough Idler Belt Conveyor
Stationary roller bed conveyor designed for severe duty, high volume transfer of bulk materials in applications up to 30 degree incline. Typical applications include conveying products from wet sludge to fine dusty powders to large aggregates in all types of environments.
- Multiple configurations and lengths to meet specific project requirements.
- Drives engineered per application.
- Belt widths and compositions designed per application.
- 2 ply 220# SBR with 3/16" x 1/16" covers is typical in 18", 24", 30", 36", 42", and 48" widths.
- Mechanical Lacing
- 4" diameter CEMA B carrying and return idlers. Spacing specified per application based on belt width and product load. 20, 35 and 45 degree trough idlers available.
- Protected screw take-up frames.
- 6" x 8.2# structural channel frame construction.
- Dust tight, wash down, corrosion resistant and explosion proof electrical packages designed per application.
- Pattern top and cleated belt designs for inclined applications.
- Impact idlers or cradles for heavy impact loading zones.
- Training idlers to aid belt tracking over long runs.
- Galvanized hinged weather covers.
- Belt scrapers.
- Receiving hoppers.
- Discharge spouts.
- Skirted side rails.
- Gravity or cross belt conveyor trippers for discharging product along length of conveyor.
- Totally enclosed design to reduce product and environmental contamination.
- Structural supports.
- Stainless steel frame construction.
- Truss frames for greater spans between main supports.
- Radius upturns or nose over frame designs.
- Catwalks and service platforms.